Thursday, April 19, 2012

Childhood, Reflection

Rosa Parks’ childhood and life have affected me and my life a lot.  If it wasn’t for Rosa not getting up from here seat I believe society would still be segregated. Some of our society still has racist people and they should be put in jail. Then I have to remember they have the right to believe whatever they want to, but those people are sick to me.  Rosa was a brave woman to not give up her seat and then get arrested.  The bus driver know he was wrong for getting Rosa arrested I don’t care if it was the law, that white man could have sat somewhere else. Having segregated buses was stupid well having segregated anything was stupid. Now society is happy to have blacks, whites, or any race to come together because we are changing the world and making it better.  Back then life was miserable and not right and I don’t think I could have lived during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment