Thursday, April 19, 2012

Segregation, Reflection

I do not like Segregation because it was not the right way to live. When you’re living your life you should not have to be separated from other people just like you. Segregation has not affected me, but I got family that has been affected by it. I hate how they treated blacks because it was cruel and low down. Should not anyone be treated like that because we are all the same no matter what color our hair, skin, or whatever it is.  The people who went through that were very strong and I really do not think I could have done it because I know how I love having white friends along with any other race. Doing segregation as a category it really made me think. I have learned a lot about the past and how people got treated and it make me love the way I am living now.

No comments:

Post a Comment